Today I wanted to share with you my grungy, industrial tag I've created lately.
These are two separate greyboard tags, larger one is size 10 from Tando Creative and the smaller one comes in Tagtastic 2 sets
I've started with applying base colour to both of the tags which was 1:1 mixture of Media Fluid Acrylic paints in Black and Burnt Umber.
I've added candle wax resist in random places, to create worn out look. I've painted the small tag in Burnt Orange Acrylic Paint and large with Chalky Finish Paint in Whisper. Once heated I was able to rub off the areas where candle wax was previously applied revealing what's underneath.
Both tags were stamped with black Archival ink, then I've added washes of Burnt Umber and Quinacridone Gold Media Fluid Acrylics.
Last step was to add a little bit of texture using stencil and Modeling Paste in Black and add cut out stamped skeleton embellishment.
Thanks for stepping by, see you next time
*this post was originally created for ANDY SKINNER